Weight loss paati vaithiyam This is Tamil vaithiyam for weight loss and weight loss using kollu. Kollu or horse gram or widely known...
This is to share the info of patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss. There are many Tamil herbs for hair growth, her...
Friday, December 12, 2014
This is to share the information of Nellikai medicinal uses in Tamil mooligai medicine treatment. Nellikai is good for health. Amla or Indian Gooseberry or Nellikai is considered as a wonder fruit as it contains wonderful properties and medicinal benefits. This wonderful fruit is useful for many types of health problems, skin diseases and even hair problems. Eating nellikai during pregnancy help to get vitamin C. This can be used to make many types of delicious dishes like pickles, nellikai legiyam , chutney and medicinal amla juice. Kadukkai nellikai medicinal values are discovered in siddha period of medication.
You can pot nellikai in salt water to reduce its bitterness. Here are some of the uses of this wonder fruit. Nellikai hair oil mixed with herbs can reduce the hair fall.
1. Nellikai saaru or soup contains vitamin C. Consumption of Amla provides huge amount of Vitamin C for the body. Children avoid eating this fruit so give nellikai with honey for you kids.
2. Those who are suffering from constipation can take advantage of Amla. Amla works as a mild laxative as it is rich in fiber.
3. Nellikai powder or podi with honey is useful for cough and cold. Consume the mixture twice a day for quick relief. You can apply this powder with neem paste for face to cure pimples.
4. Instead of using some creams and medicines, gargle with amla juice mixed with water for treating mouth ulcers and bad breathe.
5. Inflammation in joints can be treated with amla. This amazing fruit carries anti-inflammatory properties which help to reduce pain and decreases swelling also. Patients of joint pain are advised to consume amla juice twice a day.
6. Patients of insomnia are suggested to consume alma juice after your dinner. It can cure sleeplessness also.
7. Raw amla or amla juice can help to cure indigestion.
8. Weakness of eyes, itching, redness, dryness of eyes these types of eye problems can be cured with the help of amla. Daily eat raw amla twice a day to reduce all types of eye problems.
9. Amla is considered as a natural blood purifier as it helps to remove all harmful toxins from the body. It is suggested to take Nellikai for weight loss in ayurvedha.
10. People suggest nellikai for cold. Patients of Ashma or other respiratory problems are advised to consume amla or amla juice daily.
11. Ayurveda suggests amla juice in treatment of cancer also.
12. To increase protein metabolism in body and to reduce weight, consume amla juice daily for few months.
13. Amla is a natural immunity builder which helps to fight against many diseases.
14. Amla reduces bad cholesterol from body and increases good cholesterol level thus it is helpful to reduce the risk of heart attack.
15. Various kinds of infections can be cured with the consumption of Amla, as it carries antibacterial properties.
16. OIt is adviced to take nellikai for diabetes. Amla juice daily as it helps to reduce blood glucose level from blood.
17. Skin problems like Acne and pimples can be treated with amls powder. Make a face pack by using amla powder with water and apply on affected area.
18. Amla oil is useful for hair growth. It can reduce the hair fall and keeps the scalp healthy.
19. Regular usage of Amla oil is one of the best remedies for getting rid of lice.
20. Cramps during menstrual periods can be cured with the help of amla juice.