Weight loss paati vaithiyam This is Tamil vaithiyam for weight loss and weight loss using kollu. Kollu or horse gram or widely known...
This is to share the info of patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss. There are many Tamil herbs for hair growth, her...
Friday, December 11, 2015
Use of egg white for hair growth is also one of the trusted remedy for hair growth. Egg white contains sulphur, zinc, iron, selenium and iodine. It is also very rich in protein that can support hair growth. Mix olive oil and honey in egg white and make a paste. Apply it on scalp and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water and mild shampoo. This is the best treatment than going for hair transplantation.
Brush your hair two three times a day at least for 2-3 minutes. This will stimulate blood circulation in the scalp and support hair growth. Blood circulation is essential for hair follicles that can help quick hair growth. Never brush or comb wet hair.
Some simple kitchen ingredients can also be helpful for hair growth. Apply onion juice on the scalp and let it dry for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse off with lukewarm water and mild shampoo. The sulphur present in onion can boost collagen production and supports hair growth in bald head. Another useful remedy for hair growth is apple cider vinegar. Vinegar is beneficial for cleansing of scalp and it also maintains PH balance and boosts hair growth. Use apple cider vinegar for rinsing hair, after using shampoo. Mix vinegar in water for usage. After using vinegar, use water to rinse hair finally.
Tuesday, November 24, 2015
This is Tamil medicine for irregular periods herbal mooligai treatment. When the menstrual cycle of 21 to 30 days does not come in time or does not come at all then it is considered as irregular menstrual period. Also the problem of low menstrual flow or excessive flow is also considered as the irregularity in menstrual period.
Irregular menstruation can follow with many other problems like pregnancy delay, weight loss or weight gain, anxiety etc. herbal medication for irregular periods is very effective and this is a complete natural medicine for irregular periods. There are many causes behind the irregularity of the periods. The common causes or reason are hormonal imbalance and thyroid problem. Here are some easy and effective home remedies to fight against this problem. Here is some of the irregular periods treatment home in tamil language nattu treatment.
Irregular periods solution in tamil vaithiyam
Very few ladies know that the saffron is very beneficial for the menstrual problems. Boil saffron in water or milk and consume it twice a day to cure irregular periods after marriage in Tamil medicine.
Medicinal properties of ginger can be useful in reducing menstrual cramps and regulating the menstrual cycle. Boil the pieces of fresh ginger in water and consume the water twice a day for better results.
Ayurvedic medicine for irregular periods suggests ginger, mint and cinnamon are the key ingredients in irregular period treatment. Make powder of sundry mint leaves and consume it daily to get rid of menstrual problems. It can also regulate the menstrual cycle effectively.
Mix fresh cinnamon powder in milk and consume twice a day to prevent the problem of delayed periods.
One of the best irregular periods tips in Tamil medicine is papaya fruit. Consumption of ripe or unripe papaya can help in regulating the menstrual cycle. It is advised to consume papaya when you are suffering from the problems of menopause. Papaya juice is well known treatment for the treatment of menstrual problems.
Boil coriander seeds in water and consume the water to reduce excessive blood flow during menstrual days.
Herbal medicinal therapy suggests the remedy of roots of banyan trees for the problems of menstrual cycle. The roots are boiled in water for some time and cow milk is added in it. This milk should be consumed daily before going to bed. Within few months the menstrual cycle will occur regularly.
During the season eat lots of grapes to regulate the menstrual cycle. Grape juice is also effective for the treatment of the problem.
Drink aloe Vera juice twice a day to normalize the menstrual cycle. It can also prevent the excessive bleeding effectively.
Crush the radish and add it in buttermilk. Consume it for two days and your delayed periods will occur on the third day. Corianders leaves can also prove effective in bring the delayed periods in order.
Consume juice made with raw carrots to prevent the problem of irregular menstruation.
Sunday, November 15, 2015
This is Nattu vaithiyam for diabetes Herbal Mooligai medicine. Diabetes is the health problem in which insulin production in the body reduces or the blood cells stop responding to the insulin produced. As the name suggests, insulin plant is a boon for the diabetic patients. Siddha vaithiyam for diabetes found that the leaves of this amazing plant are helpful to increase the insulin level in the body. Basically this plant originated from America and because of the medicinal properties of the plant, it has become very famous in India too. Patti vaithiyam for diabetes uses medicinal herbs to cure hyperglycemia.
The plant extracts are used in Tamil vaithiyam for diabetes ayurvedic and Herbal medicinal therapies to treat diabetes effectively. The regular consumption of the insulin plant extracts can boost the insulin production in the body and also helps to reduce the blood glucose level effectively.
The plant needs sheltered area for growth. The growth of this plant is very rapid and easy. This is the reason; many people grow this plant in their home gardens. The leaves of this plant are plump and it is proved that the regular consumption of this plant leaf can cure the diabetes completely.
As this medicinal herb is getting high demand in India, Karnataka government has developed the production of this plant in Bangalore and Mangalore regions. Generally this plant is cultivated in the months of September and October.
The research has proved the medicinal values of the plant and now allopathic doctors also suggest the plant consumption for the treatment of diabetes. The powder of the dry leaves plant is also available in the market for the better and easy use. The patients are advised to add the powder in boiling water. After cooling down, consume the mixture twice a day as a useful therapy.
It is always better to consume this mixture on empty stomach. Many diabetic patients have taken advantage of this magical plant to treat their problem of diabetes. The leaves of the plant are loaded with Corosolic Acid that is very beneficial in controlling the blood sugar level.
It stimulates the insulin production in the body and also helps to reduce blood glucose level effectively. Apart from diabetes, this medicinal plant can also treat various health problems like skin diseases, fever, bronchitis and other respiratory problems like asthma. It is a very good remedy for preventing the problem of intestinal worms.
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
raditional medicine for children diseases.
Herbal medicine properties of t
Vasambu for cough: Vasambu with breast milk also cures
cough and constipation problem in children. Consult your pediatrician before
Vasambu and honey
Vasambu for face: This is not only health medicine but
beauty related too. Vasambu powder is used in facial scrub and masks.
Vasambu for lice: Vasambu oil is available in online
this will work better to get rid of head lice problem.
Vasambu for pimples: vasambu root powder with turmeric cure
pimples and acne problems.
Tuesday, October 27, 2015
This is the information of paati vaithiyam for babies Tamil medicine. Tamil medicine or paati vaithiyam is the natural herb medicine to cure common diseases in Children. The medicines prepared in this method or by using kitchen ingredients and medicinal herbs called mooligain vaithiyam.
Paati vaithiyam for baby cold: If your child is having cold, take 10ml of coconut oil, heat it and take one camper (small) and let it to soluble in oil, filer it and apply the oil in the chest and neck areas.
Take 2 adhatoda leaves, 2 tulsi leaves and 10 thumbai poo, take the juice by pressing it in palm or clean stone. Give eight drops there times a day. This medicine is preferred from 2 years.
Stomach problems in babies : The stomach problems like indigestion and gas is the common problems in babies. Vasambu or calamus herb is used to treat infants stomach problems but over dose is injuries. In villages people put vasambu rope for children to cure this problem.
Paati vaithiyam for cold and cough for babies in tamil maruthuvam
Take one clean karpooravalli leaf, put one drop of honey on the leaf directly or with leaf juice. This will help cure babies cold and cough.
Paati vaithiyam for babies fever
Paati vaithiyam for babies fever: Tulsi leaves cure babies fever. Prepare rasam using tulsi leaves, zeera and pepper. Give this to babies from one year (10ml) three times. Children above 2 yeas can have this with rice or like soup.
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
Patti vaithiyam for aanmai kuraivu Tamil medicine
This is patti vaithiyam for aanmai kuraivu Tamil medicine. The main reason behind male infertility is the insufficient sperm counts. The studies have proven that the male sperm counts should be minimum of 20 million per a milliliter of semen. If the count is lesser than this then it is considered as low sperm count. The reasons can be many for this condition like hormonal imbalance, infections and many outer reasons like alcohol, smoking, drugs, excess use of chemicals etc.
aanmai kuraivu siddha vaithiyam is very effective to cure male infertility. There are few natural remedies which can prove helpful to fight the condition and also improve the sperm quality. Follow the below natural medicine aanmai kuraivu neenga.
Ashwagandha aanmai kuraivu marunthu
From the ancient period Ayurveda suggests Ashwagandha for the treatment of infertility and low sperm counts. The consumption of ashwagandha can not only increase sperm count but also improves its quality. This medicinal herb is also useful in decreasing the level of stress and anxiety. It is advised to mix ½ spoon of ashwagandha powder in warm milk and consume it twice a day.
Aanmai kuraivu solution in tamil medicine using Garlic
It is another most trusted remedy for increasing the sperm counts effectively. The compound present in garlic is Allicin which is beneficial in the production of sperms. The garlic also regulates the blood circulation and improves the sperm quality. It is advised to chew one or two raw garlic pods daily for the better results. You can also use garlic in your regular food intake.
Horny goad weeds Tamil aanmai kuraivu tips
This herb is generally used in Chinese medicines. It is also beneficial in increasing the sperm production in the body. This herb is very useful for those who are suffering from erectile dysfunction. The horny goat weed supplements are available in the market. It is advised to consume 250 to 500 mg dose of weeds supplement daily for the positive results.
Aanmai kuraivu tamil medicine Green tea
It is proved that the antioxidants present in green tea can boost the male fertility efficiently. They also deactivate the free radicals which can cause the damage to sperm cells. The consumption of 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily can help you to increase your sperm counts and you can also lead a healthy life. The ingredients used in Patti vaithiyam for aanmai kuraivu are food ingredients hence no side effects.
Friday, August 14, 2015
This is the information about kuppaimeni leaves medicinal uses Tamil Vaithiyam herbal mooligai medicine, called Nettle in English or popularly known as wild spinach is loaded with medicinal values which can remove harmful toxins and waste products from the body. People commonly uses this kuppaimeni leaves for cough and cold. The medicinal herb is good for kidney healthy also and it can be helpful to remove kidney stones. There is no side effects of using this spinach , the recipes prepared with Kuppaimeni keerai in Tamil are medicinally beneficial in treating various diseases like weight loss, skin infection , dandruff, face pimples etc.
- Kuppaimeni herb is beneficial in treating throat infection and fever. You can get the health benefits of this plant by gargling with kuppaimeni leaves juice or warm leaves tea can be one of the best solutions for throat related problems. The herb is used for digestion problems and the related conditions like diarrhea and dysentery.
- The diuretic and astringent qualities of nettle leaves can be a remedial for nose bleeding or even for menstrual flow. Those who are the patient of sinus problem or other allergies can take advantage of this herbal leaves as a very good remedy. Kuppaimeni leaves steam is useful for sinus problem.
- The leaves extract of this medicinal herb can be used to treat enlarged prostate also. kuppaimeni medicinal plant leaves of this plant are suggested for the treatment of blood sugar patients. It can not only reduce the sugar level but also stimulates insulin production in the blood.
- Nettle is suggested in various heart related problems also. Nettle herb is loaded with iron and vitamin C, thus it is considered as the best medicine for anemic condition. As the plant absorbs a very good amount of minerals from the soil, it is rich in many nutritious values.
- kuppaimeni oil is beneficial in treating dandruff problem. For minor burns, insect bites or stings, the paste of nettle leaves is applied externally. People use kuppaimeni for eczema, ringworm and rashes can be treated with the creams and ointments made with nettle extracts.
- This amazing herb is also beneficial for hair problems. It can prevent hair fall, dandruff and helps to improve hair quality. Muscle sprain, joint pain and arthritis can be treated with the help of nettle leaves. Anti inflammatory quality of nettle leaves can helpful to reduce the pain. Generally nettle leaves are used for cough and cold, stomach pain, hair loss and epilepsy.
- The leaves extracts are advised to be taken internally to fight against the intestinal worms like tape worm. The leaves paste give satisfactory results in ear pain. The paste should be applied externally around the ear. In the same way when the paste is applied on the forehead, it gives relief from the throbbing headache.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
This article is on Tamil herbal medicine for diabetes Mooligai vaithiyam. Tamil medicine for diabetes is completely naturely hence no side effects. Diabetes has become the most common disease in these early years. When many allopathic medicines are available to treat the condition, the ancient treatment details shows that ayurvedic and siddha medicines are also showing equal benefits for the disease. Generally in ayurveda Nisa Amlaki is used for treating and averting diabetes. Tamil maruthuvam for diabetes suggest to use
Nisa Amlaki, it is a medicinal combination prepared with turmeric powder and amla. Other than Nisa Amlaki, Madhumeght Choornam is another wonderful medicine prepared by ayurvedic diabetes treatment in Tamil nadu and siddha medicinal therapists.
How to control diabetes in Tamil medicine
It is necessary for the patient to be regular about blood tests, so that blood sugar level can be kept under control. In blood tests the therapists are keen about the Glycosylated Hemoglobin level in the blood. If that level is found above the normal range then it can be harmful for the patient’s other organs. Here is a simple method to prepare natural medicine for diabetes in Tamil treatment.
Madhumegha choornam which is suggested in Siddha therapy to treat diabetes is a combination of some easily found ingredients. It can be available in any herbal medical store also. Total six ingredients are used to make this choornam. Here is the formula to make this beneficial choornam:
Turmeric powder (freshly ground) – 25 grams, (preferably organic turmeric)
Amla powder – 50 grams
Fenugreek seeds powder – 50 grams
Dried curry leaves powder - 50 grams
Phyllanthus neruri or Keelanelli powder – 50 grams and
Kadugurohini powder – 12.5 grams
It is very easy to make powder of organic turmeric in a mixer after making small pieces of it with help of hammer. Remove the seeds of dry amla and grind it into powder. Fenugreek seeds can be ground very easily. Dry the curry leaves in shade and make powder of it. Keelanelli or phyllanthus neruri is especially used for the treatment of jaundice. The plant is loaded with hepato-protective properties which makes it useful for the healing of diabetes as well. For diabetes treatment the roots of the plant are used. Roots are washed and dried and then ground into powder.
Kadugurohini can be ground easily in mixer. After grinding all these powders are mixed and strained. Mix only 2 grams powder in warm water and consume it thrice a day before every meal. The choornam can be made at home easily and it is used in tablet form also. This choornam is very beneficial for treatment of enduring disease of diabetes. This Tamil herbal medicine for diabetes treatment can be taken along with allopathic medicines also provided the patient should be very alert about the blood sugar level.
Saturday, May 9, 2015
This is the information of athimathuram uses Tamil herbal Health benefits. athimathuram English name is Liquorice, the plant roots are loaded with magical medicinal properties useful for many diseases like cough, asthma, HIV, ulcers, any type of fungal and viral infections, athlete’s food, hair fall, dandruff, acidity, liver problems, babies infections, menopause and many more. Let’s try to know about some athimathuram herbal medicine values.
Athimathuram benefits for hair: The herbal medicine of athimathuram powder is uses to cure hair fall due to dandruff problem.
Athimathuram for cold: In villages Athimathuram is given to cure and cough in babies.
Fights against depression:It has been proved that the root of the plant is beneficial in controlling stress level effectively. The Asparagine Amino Acid present in liquorice roots can balance stress hormone level and controls our nervous system by restoring equilibrium. The use of liquorice can keep you away from depression, anxiety and fatigue.
Good for controlling cholesterol level:The liquorice roots are helpful to control the cholesterol level in our body. The anti-oxidant properties of liquorice roots are beneficial for Capillary health by supporting better blood circulation.
For hormonal imbalance:The anti oxidant properties and phytoestrogenic assets of liquorice roots are beneficial in controlling hormonal levels. The adverse effects during menopause like mood swings and fatigue can be well managed by the use of these roots. Liquorice capsules are available in the market for the benefits of women.
Best treatment for menstrual cramps: Those who suffer from side effects before or during menstrual period can take advantage of liquorice roots. Menstrual cramps, nausea and bloating during this period can be easily treated by consuming liquorice root tea daily before and during the menstrual cycle.
Athimathuram for skin: Many types of skin problems like rashes, allergy, dry skin, psoriasis and eczema can be treated with the help of liquorice roots. The anti inflammatory properties of the roots can reduce the skin problems within some days. The paste of liquorice roots should be applied on the affected area.
Acidity and other stomach problems: The roots extracts are beneficial in digestive process. It can reduce the soreness of the digestive system and controls gastric problems easily. Consumption of licorice tea daily can improve our bowel health remarkably.
Lose your weight:It is proved that the regular consumption of liquorice roots extract can show noteworthy reduction in body weight. Regular exercise, balanced diet and liquorice root extract can show you desired change in your body shape within 2-3 months.
Throat and salivary glands problems: To cure the problems related with salivary glands, the liquorice roots are considered be to a very good treatment. It can also cure the itching and soreness of throat effectively.
Herpes and shingles treatment: Use of capsule made with the herbs roots extracts can be used to treat herpes and shingles effectively. The paste made with liquorice roots can be applied on the affected area daily. The medicinal properties of liquorice roots can prevent the growth and the return of the infection due to herpes virus.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
This is to share the info of patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss. There are many Tamil herbs for hair growth, here are some tamil hair growth tips for you.
Thick and beautiful hairs are praised by everyone. Here are some simple home remedies for rapid and quick hair growth
Tamil medicine for hair growth
1. Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water is the first key to encourage rapid hair growth.
2. This is the best tamil mooligai vaithiyam for hair growth by preventing the dandruff. Take fresh aloe Vera pulp from aloe Vera leaves and mix that thick pulp in honey. Apply this paste on the scalp evenly and leave it for half an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water. This remedy is useful for quick hair growth.
3. Make a fresh tomato puree by adding little amount of olive oil in it. Make this mixture little warm and then mix aloe Vera juice in it. Apply the mixture on your scalp and wait for 3 to 4 hours. Wash it with water. You can keep the mixture on the scalp for overnight also. This remedy can help you to get new hair growth within few months.
4. Rosemary water or the shampoo containing Rosemary extracts can prove helpful for quick hair growth.
5. In herbal hair products you can find Cassia Auriculata as main ingredient. This magical herb helps to improve the blood flow in the scalp and prevents hair fall within some days.
6. Hibiscus or widely known as China rose is the medicinal herb used for hair treatments. The plant extracts can stimulate hair growth speedily. Tamil herbal hair oil is prepared by boiling the hibiscus flower, henna leaves and curry leaves.
7. The natural antioxidants present in the curry leaves can speed up the hair growth and the nutrient present in the leaves can make the hair strong and healthy.
8. Very few people know that the rose petals are useful for scalp health. It can improve the blood circulation in the scalp and the fatty acid present in the rose petals can support healthy hair growth.
9. Neem leaves is an ancient remedy for hair growth. The extracts of neem leaves can prevent hair loss and helps to regain new healthy hair.
10. Ripe bananas are loaded with potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Mash the ripe banana to make a smooth paste and apply it on the scalp evenly. Rinse after 1 hour with mild shampoo.
11. Make a hair pack using henna powder, egg and lemon juice. Add water to make it a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the scalp as well as on the hair. Leave it for 2 to 3 hours and rinse with mild shampoo. Repeat this therapy two to three times a week to stimulate hair growth and fight against dandruff.
Monday, February 16, 2015
Plants are always proved to be beneficial for human body. The roots of different medicinal plants have amazing properties of healing and treating various diseases like diabetes, weight loss, hair loss, skin infections, dandruff etc without any kind of side effect. This is to share Tamil mooligai vaithiyam herbal medicine. You can use many of these roots in your daily diet to get more and more advantage of it. Here are some of the roots which are useful for many health ailments. Here are some mooligai maruthuvam tips for you.
1. Alum root mooligai vaithiyam: The root of the plant is mainly used to control or stop bleeding of cuts, external wounds and mouth ulcers. It is used as mouthwash by diluting in water. It has been proved effective on throat ulcers also. You can make a tea using these roots to cure diarrhea or any kind of urinary infections. It is prescribed to control the frequent urination also.
2. Beet root mooligai vaithiyam: This amazing root plays significant role in increasing blood in body. It works amazingly in the condition of anemia. The juice made with fresh beet root carries, potassium, phosphorous, calcium, iron, copper, iodine, folic acid, vitamin c and many other nutrients. It helps to reactivate the red cells in the blood and it also supplies fresh oxygen to the body. The regular consumption of beet root juice regulates the functioning of vesicular breathing. It is proved that consumption of beet root regularly can cut off the risk of heart disease also by controlling cholesterol level. The root is useful for bone and muscles health.
3. Carrots mooligai vaithiyam: This amazing root vegetable is a very good source of Pro-Vitamin A Carotenes. Carrot is helpful in protecting against cardiovascular disease and it also helps to fight against cancer. Carrot is well known remedy for good eye sight. Those who are having problem of night blindness can take advantage of carrot. It is the amazing root which prevents clotting or blockage of blood and thus reduces the risk of heart disease. Carrot is the very good source of vitamin c and dietary fiber which is helpful in lowering down the cholesterol level efficiently. Children who are suffering from stomach worms can eat grated carrot daily for 3 to 4 days. Carrot helps to clear out all the worms in the intestine.
4. Ginger mooligai vaithiyam: This medicinal root is loaded with antioxidant and antiseptic properties. It is beneficial in many kinds of diseases. It is useful for treating fever, for digestion related problems, diarrhea, blood pressure, nausea, morning sickness, cough and cold etc.
Thursday, January 22, 2015
Weight loss paati vaithiyam
This is Tamil vaithiyam for weight loss and weight loss using kollu. Kollu or horse gram or widely known as lentil dal is considered as one of the very effective home remedies for reducing weight within a short period. Kollu helps in weight loss and reduction of excess cholesterol.
The horse gram seeds directly affect on fatty tissues in the body. It forces body to use saturated fat to consume necessary energy and thus helps to melt the unnecessary body fat quickly. The heat produced by the horse gram can burn the body fat efficiently without any side effects. Those who are suffering from respiratory problems can take advantage of horse gram to get relief. This is one of the best Tamil maruthuvam for weight loss. See some of the recipes and methods used for horse gram weight loss in tamil medicine.
Weight loss Tamil medicine
Daily consume horse gram to get desired results quickly. As it produces heat in the body, you need to consume cumin seeds or buttermilk along with it to balance body heat.
Kollu water weight loss: Drink horse gram juice to reduce weight rapidly. Cook horse gram seeds in water. Add salt, cumin seeds powder, black pepper powder and turmeric powder for taste. When the seeds are well cooked, filter the extracts and drink it on empty stomach. Continue this therapy for 3 to 6 months as per requirement.
Kollu rasam weight loss: Soak horse gram seeds in water for overnight. Morning cook seeds using pressure cooker and then grind them to make paste. Heat oil and fry mustard seeds, curry leaves, red chilies and cumin seeds. Add horse gram paste and tamarind water in it. Have this Kollu juice for weight loss for 60 days. Boil the curry well by adding salt in it. Consume this tasty curry regularly for taste and weight loss benefits.
Kollu podi weight loss: Roast horse gram seeds and make fine powder. Make powder of cumin seeds, red chilies, garlic, coriander leaves and salt. Mix both powder and add a tsp of black pepper powder in it. Mix well and store in airtight container. Consume this powder daily twice for weight reduction.
Kollu soup for weight loss: Soak horse gram seeds overnight and morning cook it well. Grind the seeds and filter the extracts. Add cumin powder and salt in this soup. Consume it daily twice to get benefits.
Horse gram juice for weight loss: Dry roast horse gram seeds and make a fine powder. Store this powder in air tight container. Add the powder in buttermilk and consume daily to trim down extra fats.
Kollu paruppu for weight loss: Use horse gram seeds for lunch. Soak seeds in water for overnight. Morning remove from water and add finely roasted chopped onion, chillies, jeera and rock salt and black pepper powder in it. Grind like a nice paste and have with rice. Daily consumption of this healthy recipe will prove healthy and useful for weight reduction.
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Before starting any medicines or treatment, try this nattu vaithiyam in tamil remedies to treat many kinds of health problems.
Nattu vaithiyam for cough and cold: If you are suffering from cough and cold then consuming garlic soup. Garlic gives soothing relief for cold, congested nose and itching throat. Consume a glass of lemon juice to increase the resistance of your body and it also helps to increase the stamina. Juice extracted from raw onion is very beneficial for the treatment of cold and blocked nose. Those who are suffering from cold should consume minimum 6 to 8 glasses of water every day to avoid dehydration. Chew few tulsi leaves to treat irritation in throat and cure dry cough effectively. Boil basil leaves along with ginger in water and consume the hot water to get relief from cough and cold.
Paati vaithiyam for throat pain: Consuming grapes is a very good remedy for severe dry cough and itching in throat. To stop coughing instantly drink a glass of hot water with a pinch of salt. To get relief from blocked nose, try the remedy of taking hot shower. Inhaling the steam can also prove beneficial for cold. The gelatin present in Marshmallows is beneficial for the treatment of sore throat and throat infections. Mix lemon juice and one tsp honey in hot water to get instant relief from sore throat and cough.
Patti vaithiyam for allergy and fever: To treat the rashes and reddishness due to fever, apply petroleum jelly on the affected area. Mix a pinch of saffron in a tea and consume it to treat common fever. Oranges are natural energy suppliers. It also helps the body to fight against infections. Consume a glass of warm milk to get relief in fever and body pain. The application of oatmeal is very useful to treat eczema effectively.
Paati vaithiyam for acidity: To treat acidity and heart burn, consume water with baking soda dissolved in it. Baking soda works as a natural antacid. Eat a ripe banana to treat the problem of acidity. Chew a piece of raw ginger to get rid of acidity and heart burn. Drink cold milk in empty stomach for acidity problem.
Paati vaithiyam for mouth smell: The problem of bad breath can be solved by eating fresh yogurt. If your child is suffering from hiccups, give a spoon of sugar to stop hiccups immediately. Eat fresh mint leaves for bad breath and mouth smell.