Weight loss paati vaithiyam This is Tamil vaithiyam for weight loss and weight loss using kollu. Kollu or horse gram or widely known...
This is to share the info of patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss. There are many Tamil herbs for hair growth, her...
Saturday, April 4, 2015
Patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss
This is to share the info of patti vaithiyam in Tamil for hair growth and avoid hair loss. There are many Tamil herbs for hair growth, here are some tamil hair growth tips for you.
Thick and beautiful hairs are praised by everyone. Here are some simple home remedies for rapid and quick hair growth
Tamil medicine for hair growth
1. Eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of water is the first key to encourage rapid hair growth.
2. This is the best tamil mooligai vaithiyam for hair growth by preventing the dandruff. Take fresh aloe Vera pulp from aloe Vera leaves and mix that thick pulp in honey. Apply this paste on the scalp evenly and leave it for half an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water. This remedy is useful for quick hair growth.
3. Make a fresh tomato puree by adding little amount of olive oil in it. Make this mixture little warm and then mix aloe Vera juice in it. Apply the mixture on your scalp and wait for 3 to 4 hours. Wash it with water. You can keep the mixture on the scalp for overnight also. This remedy can help you to get new hair growth within few months.
4. Rosemary water or the shampoo containing Rosemary extracts can prove helpful for quick hair growth.
5. In herbal hair products you can find Cassia Auriculata as main ingredient. This magical herb helps to improve the blood flow in the scalp and prevents hair fall within some days.
6. Hibiscus or widely known as China rose is the medicinal herb used for hair treatments. The plant extracts can stimulate hair growth speedily. Tamil herbal hair oil is prepared by boiling the hibiscus flower, henna leaves and curry leaves.
7. The natural antioxidants present in the curry leaves can speed up the hair growth and the nutrient present in the leaves can make the hair strong and healthy.
8. Very few people know that the rose petals are useful for scalp health. It can improve the blood circulation in the scalp and the fatty acid present in the rose petals can support healthy hair growth.
9. Neem leaves is an ancient remedy for hair growth. The extracts of neem leaves can prevent hair loss and helps to regain new healthy hair.
10. Ripe bananas are loaded with potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C and vitamin E. Mash the ripe banana to make a smooth paste and apply it on the scalp evenly. Rinse after 1 hour with mild shampoo.
11. Make a hair pack using henna powder, egg and lemon juice. Add water to make it a smooth paste. Apply this paste on the scalp as well as on the hair. Leave it for 2 to 3 hours and rinse with mild shampoo. Repeat this therapy two to three times a week to stimulate hair growth and fight against dandruff.